Test Engineer for signalling ETCS trackside level 2 sub-systems (ADM PlDev department).
Purpose of the Job
In the System & Product team, he/she will be member of the Verification & Validation team.
In that frame, he/she will have to:
- Verify that the output of each phase is coherent with its inputs; analysis of completeness, coherence, non-ambiguity of the artifact versus its inputs; traceability.
- Demonstrate that a Product/System fulfils its intended use when placed in its intended environment (real or simulated)
Position in the Organisation
Network & Links
- Internal links with System & Product members: Program Manager, System Engineering Manager Software development team, Quality Manager, Safety Assurance Manager
- Possibly external teamwork with Project team, some contacts with client, suppliers and auditors.
- Prepare overall tests (tests sheets and tests scenario): Writing of test specifications and test criterias for trackside level 2 sub-system acceptance in accordance with a predefined generic test strategy;
- Perform verification activities on design and test documentation
- Prepare test data files: analysis and generation of parameter files using dedicated tool
- Anticipate and derisk release candidate version based on Change Requests implementation (input control)
- Ensure follow up of sub-contractor(s) in charge of software verification & validation
- Perform test sessions: To run the tests, analyse the results and write test reports according to the predefined test specifications (lab tests)
- Perform investigations on defects detected
- To formalize anomalies, if any, to organize review to analyse anomalies and to request modifications if required.
- To specify, follow-up and validated the setting of the test bench and tools to carry-out the tests;
- To carry out regression tests after anomalies correction.
- To contribute to the V&V technical reviews (Strategy, Architecture, Start and End of phase review, RoE)
- Ensure test traceability vs. requirements according to Requirements Management Plan
- Contribute to standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable solutions
- Keep a strong link with other engineering disciplines through the whole V cycle
- Applies processes and standards, contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, …)
- - Support application projects for punctual needs
CDI Basé à Charleroi (Belgique) à pourvoir de suite.
Commissioning dans le monde entier à prévoir (anglais courant, allemand souhaité)
Ingénieur Tests/Validation ferroviaire (logiciels embarqués) (h/f)